Sunday, January 25, 2009

Fairy update


Yesterday, my little one left out a few more treasures for the fairies. She is really giving some thought into what to leave for them. It is very sweet.

So, last night the fairies left another Sweet dreams bedtime wishes card and a few sequin stars. My little one was a wee bit disappointed,
(mama fairy is sick with a cold so she was not able to needle felt a little mushroom.) It led to a little conversation about giving from the heart.

Tonight, before bed, my little one brought out the fishing swivels from the other night. They were tucked away in a little box on her bookshelf. She though the fairies would find them interesting.

She's so sweet and thoughtful, but...
I am wondering how long I can keep this up.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin