Friday, November 14, 2008

Wonderful wool play food


Well, I have not attempted to knit yet and I wanted to replace my little one's painted wood play food with some wool ones. I needle felted some berries, an apple and orange, but found that I was drawn to the more detailed knit vegetables & fruit. I found some wonderful knit wool play food from some talented etsy crafters. 


Farmer's Market Fruits & Vegetables created by GreenMountain. I was so impressed with the wonderful colors and detail. 


I was delighted with the variety of fruits & vegetables in this set, created by FairTradeFamily.


These days my little one loves her salad, so I thought this would be a fun & colorful addition, created by WhimsyByJess. The cherry tomatoes and baby carrots are so cute. 



Lastly, I purchased a farmer's market/ messenger bag from EarthMamaHyde. My little one is going to love the rainbow of colors. The bag is the perfect size for her. I also picked by this cute, little hide and seek sweater bowl. I'll hang it on our Christmas tree with a little treasure inside for my little one to find on Christmas morning. She's going to have so much fun with this one, I can not wait.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin