Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Storybook pictures


First Ourselves, a mothering website, offers advise for mother to help start caring for themselves. As mothers don't we always think of ourselves last? This one is, particularly helping me these days, it's simple & to the point. I'm enjoying petting my dogs, enjoying my daughter's storybook pictures, enjoying her smiles as she splashes in her pool, enjoying baby talk with my baby boy, and enjoying a wide variety of music like my oldest love, U2, some old school breaking music, some disco inspired pop music and some Bob Marley, especially Three Little Birds.




I'm enjoying getting outside, enjoying the sunshine, enjoying my gardens and my flowers, like Globemasters & Camissas just starting to bloom.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin