Remember those wooley bear caterpillars from yesterday. Little did I know that they (or should I say their little hairs) would bring us to the ER yesterday. My little one ended up inhaling some of their little hairs, which were on the bottom of the jar. After vomiting a few too many times and a call to her doctors, who referred us to poison control, who directed us to the ER. The examination and the cleansing of her nasal passage went well. No more hairs stuck in her nasal passage. No difficulty breathing and no reaction, which was the initial concern from poison control. So, watch out for those wooley bears.