Wednesday, July 1, 2009

blossom buddies


I came across this posting over at maya made about a creative little book Blossom Buddies. I must admit that I am somewhat attached to my flowers and I like to enjoy them in my garden. It takes me a while to warm up to cutting small bouquets for our seasonal nature table, but what is a summer nature table without flowers. Towards the end of summer, we have lots of little bud vases all over the house to enjoy. So here it goes because there is no better time than now to cut a few flowers to make some blossom buddies with my little sweetie.








We were having so much fun creating all different types of gals that I returned to the garden a few times to collect more supplies. The different textures and colors of the leaves and petals was the topic of conversation. At one point, my daughter asked me to bring her in a foxglove for her. I am glad that I could share the beauty of the my flowers with her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful! Great idea!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin