Sunday, April 26, 2009

Look who's 5



This is one of my favorite pictures, as my little one shares a special moment with her father, getting ready for her birthday party. First, she put on her dress and twirled around in the mirror. Then,she quickly went to find her new sun hat. A while later, my husband and I noticed that she painted her toe nails yellow with marker. She really wanted some color on her toe nails, so we told her that she could have her toe nails painted. While picking out the polish (which we keep way out of reach) she noticed some lip balms in the container, so we let her pick out a lip balm as well. While, I can not even tell you how long it has been since I painted my toe nails or put on lip stick, I like that every now and then, my little one feels so special to have her daddy paint her toe nails.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin